My Stack Became Part of Rev IDE!!!

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Mon Aug 20 10:31:06 EDT 2007

Hi Len,

Le 20 août 07 à 15:47, Len Morgan a écrit :

> Something very bad has happened!  I've had a stack that I working
> on that was part of a multi-stack application.  I noticed yesterday
> that it no longer appears in the application browser.  One of the
> scripts in the main stack seems like it's become part of Rev now
> (which would explain why I don't see it in the application
> browser).  Is there somewhere I can look?
>
> If it matters, I'm using GLX2 as my editor.  It had worked all day
> on Friday and Saturday until somebody asked me how it was going.  I
> said just fine but forgot to "knock on wood."  Shortly after that,
> the script was gone!

When a stack does not appear in the application browser (though it's
effectively open), this usually means that the stack name begins with
'rev' and 'Revolution Elements In Lists' from the View menu is not
checked.
So first, check the stack name and this menu item :-)
BTW, naming a stack <revsomething> may lead to unexpected results
since Rev considers it as a part of the IDE and may treat it
differently.
So try to avoid it unless you want to build some plugin or other
specific stack dedicated to the IDE.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.