AW: AW: which field property to set for 'scrolling'?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Aug 20 09:53:31 EDT 2007

Hello Eric,
as far as I understand your handler, it prevents the user to input any
longer text, as the fields width.
I want to allow the user as long strings, as he wants. I just want to move
the text with my arrow key to the left and to the right to see the ends of
my text, which are not displayed in the field after input. Right now, when
moving the cursor with the arrow key it bounces at the edge of the field
without moving the text. Simple thing, complicated explained...
I think it should just be a simple field property.
Tiemo