My Stack Became Part of Rev IDE!!!

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Mon Aug 20 09:47:01 EDT 2007

Something very bad has happened!  I've had a stack that I working on
that was part of a multi-stack application.  I noticed yesterday that it
no longer appears in the application browser.  One of the scripts in the
main stack seems like it's become part of Rev now (which would explain
why I don't see it in the application browser).  Is there somewhere I
can look?

If it matters, I'm using GLX2 as my editor.  It had worked all day on
Friday and Saturday until somebody asked me how it was going.  I said
just fine but forgot to "knock on wood."  Shortly after that, the script
was gone!

Len Morgan