Saving stack and Chinese

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 17 08:10:45 EDT 2007

Hi Fritz,

Thanks for trying. Have you also tried saving the stack and clicking
around a bit to change the focus repeately from and to the field that
contains the characters? If you have and still didn't see a problem,
I'll send you my stack -- which doesn't contain anything special afaik.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http;//www.salery.com

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 17-aug-2007, om 14:01 heeft Friedrich F. Grohmann het volgende
geschreven: