Looking for demos and documentation for Browser, SQLite and Font DLLs

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Aug 16 08:51:49 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have sent some info off-list. Also, I have uploaded a very basic
example of using a browser inside a stack to RevOnline. User name
Mark, title RevBrowser Test.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http;//www.salery.com

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 16-aug-2007, om 3:04 heeft Alejandro Tejada het volgende geschreven: