Looking for demos and documentation for Browser, SQLite and Font DLLs

Alex Shaw alex at harryscollar.com
Wed Aug 15 21:29:05 EDT 2007

Hi Alejandro

I was in the same boat recently.. had an old project developed with
rev2.6.1 & used a sqlite 2.x database. The client got a new intel
macbook pro, so..

All I had to do was convert the sqlite2 database to a sqlite3 one using
SQLiteManager (from http://www.sqlabs.net but there are other ways),
recreate my main application executable with rev2.8.1

Admitably, I couldn't help but fix things so graphics were utilising
anti-alised features of the new engine :)

But otherwise it was pretty straight forward.

I did a standard install of rev so on my bootcamped machine the new
SQLite demo lives at the following locations..

OSX side -> /Applications/Revolution
Enterprise/2.8.1-gm-3/Resources/Examples/SQLite Sampler.rev
XP side -> c:\Progam Files\Revolution
Enterprise\2.8.1-gm-3\Resources\Examples\SQLite Sampler.rev

regards
alex