Standalones as CGI

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Aug 15 09:25:06 EDT 2007

Ken,
I didn't knew it either, but when it's late at night, my rational mind
(which keep saying: "this is not worth the trouble") is shutdown and I let
the flow of transcript take me away... :-)

You know you can use a solution like this to generate captchas checks and
pie charts directly from within a revolution cgi. I think this might even
work for non-standalones cgis such as scripts (as long as they put a window
on display).

cheers
andre