need Rev guru

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Aug 14 08:34:54 EDT 2007

Sorry, I really wanted to send this off-list, but somehow confused e-
mail addresses. Apologies to anyone who might be bothered by this.

(I have taken the server off-line now)

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http;//www.salery.com

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 14-aug-2007, om 14:27 heeft Mark Schonewille het volgende geschreven:

> Hi Douglas,
>
> I have lots of experience with unicode and have created quite a few
> workarounds for unicode-related bugs in Revolution. I have created
> converters from and to unicode, dictionaries in Arabic, Chinese and
> other double-byte languages, and am involved in a few educational
> projects in the field of eastern languages. One example of a
> project I have given technical support is described in the
> Revolution newsletter: <http://www.runrev.com/newsletter/may/
> issue27/newsletter2.php>. You can find an Arabic dictionary running
> at <http://212.129.171.4:8081/> (during office hours and only if
> the server is running).

<snip>