including images from standard library...

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Sun Aug 12 10:03:07 EDT 2007

Hi,
I use Revolution 2.6.1 to build executables (for Windows, MacOSX and
Linux) that use images from Revolution's own standard image library. In
a script images are referred to using their numeric id. Everything works
within the IDE, but these images do not appear in the compiled
application. How can I enforce the images from the standard library be
imported during compilation of a stack ? Or is manual placement of these
standard images on a stack the only way to do this?

Best wishes
Viktoras