Saving Image Data

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 10 12:46:49 EDT 2007

Hi Len,

What you are exporting is not a JPEG but... ehr... image data! You
need to use the export command:

export paint to file "Picture" with mask "../circlemask"
export JPEG to URL "binfile:next.jpg"
export image "Parachute" to myVariable as GIF
export image thisImage to file "Thumbnail" as PNG

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http;//www.salery.com

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 10-aug-2007, om 18:41 heeft Len Morgan het volgende geschreven: