Saving Image Data

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Fri Aug 10 12:41:42 EDT 2007

Hello all.

I think I've got a simple one this time.  I've got an image that I
captured off of a video camera (using revVideoFrameImage) and it's put
into an image object.  What I'd like to do now is save that image as a
jpeg file.  I saved the data as URL "binfile:/snapshot.jpg" but it gives
me an "invalid format" message if I try and open it with another program.

What am I missing?

Also, is there a way to improve the image?  I'm getting vertical stripes
in the captured image that are not in the video image  as the camera is
rolling.

Thanks in advance,

Len Morgan