Rev CGI Post

Robert Mann robmann at gp-racing.com
Thu Aug 9 12:21:30 EDT 2007

PDT is sent in the GET format but I get a fail at the end

put $QUERY_STRING into theBuffer
  put theBuffer into theTermsArray --keep the original info.
  put "myLibUrl.rev" into theStack
  start using stack theStack
  put the result into tresult
  split theTermsArray by "&" and "="
  put theTermsArray["tx"] into tvalue
  put "cmd=_notify-synch" into tnotify
  put "&tx=" & tvalue into tToken
  ---NEED YOUR IDENTITY TOKEN---
  put "&at=DB_GvV-ZUCB6mCpN-WPfCA99_2xRO6-g8Eb2vKE7-6EGz9T5q6hWmepQMsG" into
myID
   put tnotify & tToken & myID into x
  post x to url "http://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr"  -->TAKE OUT
"SANDBOX" LATER
   put the result into postbackresult
   if "success" is not in it then
    put "some problem was encountered..." & line 1 of it & line 2 of it into
tresult
    ----Keep a log if you have problems--------------
    	-- & cr & theBuffer & cr & "I posted this: " & x & cr & "postback
result: " & postbackresult into tresult
    put "Content-Type: text/html" & cr & cr
    put  tresult
    exit startup  --end it here
  end if

on the web page the following is displayed

some problem was encountered...FAIL

when I set up Website Payment Preferences, auto return is turned on, ruturn
url set to http://www.gp-racing.com/cgi-bin/myPDT.cgi

but when paypal sends the customer back to the above url there is nothing
appended to the url, should there be? Or where does the above cgi fill
theBuffer?