Rev CGI Post

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Mon Aug 6 18:51:33 EDT 2007

An example of POSTing with curl:

function curlPost pData, pURL
   put the tempName into tFile
   put urlEncode(pData) into URL ("binfile:" & tFile)
   put "curl -s --data-binary @" & tFile && pURL into tCurlString
   put shell(tCurlString) into tResponse
   delete file tFile
   return tResponse
end curlPost

Note that it's easier (I find) to put your post data into a file
rather than try to pass it to the shell directly.

For more info on using curl : http://curl.haxx.se/docs/manpage.html,
or type "man curl" in a terminal window (on mac OS X)

Best,

Mark