What opened a plugin?

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 19:58:26 EDT 2007

Dear All,

I think this has been asked before, but I don't know if anyone came up
with a solution. I have a plugin in the Plugins menu and it opens
automatically when Rev starts. When it finishes it's task, I then want
it to close itself and go away. If it gets an error, it should stay
open - that is not a problem.

The problem is if I want to edit it or it's setting later. I want a
way to detect whether it has been opened automatically on startup, or
whether it has been chosen from the plugins menu manually. If manually
opened, I don't want it to close when finished.

There are ways around this, but I just wondered if there was any
in-built way to detect what was happening.

TIA,
Sarah