Float Above Stack

Ferdinand fwvo at planet.nl
Fri Aug 3 06:53:27 EDT 2007

In my Revolution application I have one systemwindow. If I click on
this window the application must become the active application.
How can I do this? The application runs on Mac OS -X .

And if the solution below is the only way to activate the application :
How can you find the name of your application?

-
Ferdinand

Op 2-okt-2006, om 11:16 heeft Mark Schonewille het volgende geschreven: