Voyager Multimedia

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Wed Aug 1 21:10:49 EDT 2007

Already the Stravinsky Voyager CD is quite hard to find and selling
at $60 or so from used book and CD dealers.

But it seems more desirable for these to remain available to the
public, and useable on a non-legacy computer.

"If Monks Had Macs" was originally a Voyager HyperCard stack, if I'm
not mistaken. It's been converted to Rev and is commercially
available at modest cost.

Seems like the same thing could happen with the Voyager music
tutorial CDs. Maybe one of the copyright holders will hear about this
thread and get in touch with Rev.

Tim