save data in custom properties in a stack- or a text file?

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Wed Aug 1 19:36:14 EDT 2007

One other consideration is how the data is to be used. Even though
the data maybe simple, if you were going to load it into an array in
your app, then saving it as a customPopertySet in a stack file might
be easier.

from a text file to an array goes from
put URL "file:someFile.txt"  into tArray
split tArray by cr and "="
put the customProperties["data"] of stack whatever into tArray

Otherwise, and obviously if human-readability is an issue, I'd use a
text file.

Best,

Mark