AW: 3 button mice with Macs.

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Apr 30 10:35:47 EDT 2007

Tiemo wrote:
 > hmmm, looks like RR has to be updatet. It would be a pitty,
 > if Apple user can't use the right mouse button for the future.

Would be indeed, if that were the case.

But I've been using a Logitech 3-button mouse for many years without
difficulty (TrackMan - love that thing).

Richmond, do you have the latest Logitech driver installed?

Unlike some other 3-button mice, Logitech mice require a driver, and the
vendor is petty adamant about installing it before attempting to use the
device (I got a kernel crash when I tried to ignore their manual).

PS: What is "AW"?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal