AW: 3 button mice with Macs.

Martin Baxter mb.userev at harbourhosting.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 10:30:03 EDT 2007

Tiemo Hollmann TB wrote:
> hmmm, looks like RR has to be updatet. It would be a pitty, if Apple user
> can't use the right mouse button for the future.
> Tiemo

Tiemo

I've never had a problem with it. All my Macs have used a 3 button mouse
for years now and RR recognises right-clicks as such on all of them.
However, in some cases the user may need to install and configure mouse
driver software in order for this to work. Logitech for instance
supplies MouseWare. Even if this is not installed however,
ctrl-left-click should normally achieve the same thing.

I've never tried mouse(3) though so maybe there is some special issue there.

Generally I would use:

on mousedown pButton
   if pButton = 3 then

Martin Baxter