AW: What is the appropriate alternative for right click menu on Mac?

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 07:16:04 EDT 2007

Oh Dear Me!

Just uploaded a stack "MOUSER" to RevOnline that I
used to test 'mouse(3) '

not a sausage! either from the right button of my
mouse, OR left button and control key!

[Logitech Optical Scroll Mouse + G4 "windtunnel" + Mac
10.4.9]

maybe this is not quite what you had in mind re
testing: get back to me - just going down the stairs
to shoe-horn some English into the tiny minds of
children with rich parents: back in 90 minutes!

Love, Richmond

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.