AW: What is the appropriate alternative for right click menu on Mac?

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 06:18:06 EDT 2007

Just to point out that I, like many other Mac users,
have 3-button mice connected to all my Mac OS X
Macintoshes (4), and to 3 of my Claassic Macs.

With the advent of the "4" button mouse from Apple it
may be that your problem is ceasing to exist.

sincerely, Richmond

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.