AW: What is the appropriate alternative for right click menu on Mac?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Apr 30 03:46:40 EDT 2007

Dear Tiemo,

Usually, I allow for both methods on both Mac and Windows, but this
may note appreciated by everyone. It is probably best to allow for
both on Mac and to allow for right-click only on Windows. It would be
interesting to know the opinion of others in this respect.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 30-apr-2007, om 9:31 heeft Tiemo Hollmann TB het volgende geschreven: