What is the appropriate alternative for right click menu on Mac?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Apr 30 03:23:32 EDT 2007

Hello,

it's the first time for me to develop an application not only for windows,
but also for Mac. On Windows I would like to give the user a mouse right
click popup menu to delete a selected image from the card. As I know there
are even mouses with only one button in the Macworld, I didn't find anything
in the docs what is the appropriate alternative to a right click menu on Mac
and how to implement? Is it the combination of Apple-key and mouse click? Is
it the standard approach to test the envirement and depending on Win/Mac
realize two different calls?

I am just asking for the standard approach before running into the wrong
direction

Thanks for sharing your experience

Tiemo