Window Level Core Image Transition

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Apr 29 15:22:32 EDT 2007

Recently, Bridger Maxwell wrote:

> I saw this in the changelog of Revolution 2.7:
> * Window level transitions. Now you can perform transitions with alpha
> channels on an entire window, allowing effects such as rippling applications
> on the desktop.
> However, I couldn't find any documentation on it.

Take a look at the Core Image Sampler stack that should be included with
your install.  Note that you can only use transition effects; no filters or
anything else that does not involve transitioning from a source to a
destination.  And of course, the effects are Mac only.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design