[ANN] - Growl Library 1.1.0

Shao Sean shaosean at wehostmacs.com
Sat Apr 28 13:46:19 EDT 2007

I've been asked a few times for this library in the last week, so I
figured I'd update it and re-release it :-)

This library is for Mac OS X (10.3.9 or greater) users only [all
requirements of Growl] and requires that Growl be installed to use it
(if Growl isn't installed, no worries the library just won't work but
your application will)

I've tested it in Revolution 2.0.3 all the way up to 2.8.1-dp-3 and it
worked fine for me in all of the versions (your usage may vary)

Enjoy,

-Sean
<www.shaosean.tk>