Maybe I'm confused - unlock screen doesn't

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Apr 26 15:42:08 EDT 2007

Hi Peter,

Have you tried " visual effect dissolve slow"?

Also, if you lock the screen twice, only the second unlock screen
command will show any effects. If you unlock the screen only once,
Rev will unlock thescren by itself, after all handlers have finished
running. You might want to check whether the screen is already locked
before you issue the lock screen command.

I think I can kind of understand that you're confused, but would you
mind putting a meaningful header in the subject line next time, please?

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 26-apr-2007, om 21:24 heeft Peter T. Evensen het volgende geschreven: