Non-Motif Linux Interface? - SOLVED!

chris bohnert chris at altuit.com
Wed Apr 25 10:07:19 EDT 2007

Ken,

To my knowledge rev doesn't use libQT.  It depends solely on the gtk libs.
Which isn't really a big deal..but it does require the gtk libs  be hanging
around on your system to make it work correctly.  Is it possible that Marks
installation was an upgrade and yours was a clean install?

There are various experiences with how much of the gnome libraries are
really necessary to make the apps work under KDE.  The simplest thing
however is usually just to use your distros package manager to install gnome
along side of KDE.

--
cb