Obtaining the size of a file

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 19:55:26 EDT 2007

I have never seen 34000 files in one directory before, so I am not sure what
to think.  It might be more practical to look at a log file that the system
creates when it modifies files.  This might give you a short list
immediately.

Do the files change once they are created?
It seems like 34000 files would not be changing all the time. Getting the
list at the top of the hour might get you closer to you goal.

Rev relies on shell or Applescript to handle single calls, so not much help
for you.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas