Visual effect dissolve slowing down

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Apr 22 15:04:35 EDT 2007

I have a series of stacks that use the dissolve visual effect to
transition from one to another in the same window. My client says that
recently dissolves that used to take about half a second are now taking
over 2 seconds. This is on a Windows machine. I haven't made any changes
to the navigation commands, and the dissolves on my machine run just as
fast they used to, so I have to assume it is something on his system setup.

Does anyone know what might cause this? QT is installed on his machine.
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com