OT: Mac question

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 04:27:25 EDT 2007

I fire up Path Finder when that is important.
About 18 months ago I investigated any way of 3rd party or other to show the
path in all that space that is available, but could find nothing.  I do lots
of /web/ file paths and this is a real pain.  I guess it is something about
a file that we are easily supposed to observe.  If multiple Finder windows
are open, I have found no way of displaying the full path.

Another welcome feature of Path Finder is the right-click > copy path as
UNIX, HFS, Terminal(spaces escaped), URL, Name

Jim Ault
Las Vegas