Basic Drawing and Labeling

Todd Geist todd at geistinteractive.com
Mon Apr 16 12:30:09 EDT 2007

Hello,

I would like to create a stack that will allow the user to "Markup" an Image.

The image would be displayed on the card and the user should be able to draw ovals, arrows, and lines on the image. Think of it as hi-lighting certain parts of the image. They also need to be able to label parts of the image. Then finally the image would be output to disk as a jpeg.

Before I go tackle this I was wondering if anybody had anything similar already done and they were willing to share?

TIA

Todd