What's up with this?????

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Thu Apr 19 12:01:43 EDT 2007

On Apr 19, 2007, at 9:23 AM, Dave wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using RunRev 2.8.0.370.
>
> I have the following in a Button Script:
>
>   put text of field "FieldFrameCount" into myFrameCount
>   repeat with myFrameCounter = 1 to myFrameCount
>
> It has been working fine up until about half an hour ago when it
> started giving me this execution error:
>
> Type:	repeat error in 'with' end condition expression
> Object:	button
> Line:	repeat with myFrameCounter - 1 to myFrameCount
>
> I'm at a loss as to what to do to fix it!

Did the data in the field somehow get messed up in a way that's not
visually obvious--e.g., data on subsequent lines that are scrolled
out of sight? What happens if you check the validity of myFrameCount
before the repeat loop:

	if myFrameCount is a number then...

I've been bitten by things like this before.

HTH

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University