Rev as Web Server CGI programming language?

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Wed Apr 18 18:12:42 EDT 2007

>Not on hand, but I know Pierre has posted the source code a few
>times to the list. I would try searching the archives for his name
>plus PHP and sockets.
>
>Keep in mind you still get the single-threaded lock at the stack
>level, but sticking PHP in between does give you the ability to
>juggle connections while Rev works on one request at a time. Pierre
>had some pretty good results with this.
>
>- Brian

I searched the archives but haven't hit anything specific. Pierre
posted to the list a lot and most of his rev-as-cgi includes
references to the non-working page. The best hits I got are:

http://revstudio.runrev.com/section/case_studies/sockets.php
http://www.mail-archive.com/use-revolution@lists.runrev.com/msg86008.html
http://www.nabble.com/Re:-rev-sockets-driven-apps...-t1335157.html

Robert