scaling and positioning proportionally an object at the same time

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Wed Apr 18 11:39:01 EDT 2007

Hi,

The Geometry Manager is broken and has been for over three years. Why
they just don't take it out is beyond me. If it wasn't there at least
you wouldn't waste hours/days wondering why your code doesn't work
and what you have done wrong. Eventually you post here and someone
(like me!) glibly tells you it's broken!

It's best to do you own geometry handling. There are a number of
sample stacks that do this.

All the Best
Dave