scaling and positioning proportionally an object at the same time

Christian Langers christian.langers at education.lu
Wed Apr 18 09:18:36 EDT 2007

Hello,

I try since hours to do this :

I have an image (photo) on a stack which scales to the right and down
on resizing the stack (via Geometry Manager); I have a graphic
(rectangle) placed at a precise location on the image (the user
selects a portion of the image to hilite something on it);

Now I want that when the user resizes the window the graphic scales
and moves (up/down) proportionaly to the image , so that the
rectangle grows and shrinks with the image hiliting always the same
portion of the image (e.g. an eye of a face); I hope you follow (it's
difficult to explain this in English)...

I tried to use the GM in REv, but ...brrr... the graphic jumps away
from its original position when resizing...

So... please ! Heeeelp... This is getting me on my nerves ;-)

Thanks for any suggestions or solutions...

Christian

from Luxembourg