image background is grey when printing

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Apr 18 04:26:28 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have read the thread about the grey textfield background, but didn't find
any answer yet for my similar problem. I have some image objects which don't
have always a file assigned on my card with white background. Those image
objects without a picture assigned are printed with a grey backround and not
white, as displayed. I have detected, if I set the card background to black,
I can see the grey background of the image object on my card as well. So I
think it must have something to do with the transparency of the image
object? The only solution I have found yet is to hide all image objects
without file assigned before printing. But that is not a satisfying answer.

Does anybody has experienced this before and has a straight solution?

Thanks Tiemo