Drawers

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Apr 17 16:47:05 EDT 2007

Hi Mike,

I just gave it a try in Mac OS X 10.4.9 with Rev 2.8.1-dp-2. When I
open a stack as drawer and drag it outside to increase the width, the
right side moves away from the parent stack.

This behaviour has never been different since drawers were added as a
feature to Revolution, regardless of the Mac OS version.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 14-apr-2007, om 4:01 heeft Mike Hughes het volgende geschreven: