Drawers

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Apr 13 13:36:15 EDT 2007

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:35:03 +0000, Mike Hughes wrote:

> I'd like to create a drawer effect like that implemented by Apple
> Mail's "mailboxes" however when I use Rev's drawer command, I notice
> the following differences:
>
> - the stack opened by the drawer command in Rev (at left or right)
> does not come straight out, but rather it goes up slightly and then
> back down a bit
> - when i drag the drawer's parent stack around the screen, the drawer
> does wonky things and then disappears!
>
> Does anyone have any advice on either of these items? The first issue
> is merely cosmetic but the second one threatens my entire use of the
> drawer.

Odd, I don't get this reaction - it opens fine for me, and dragging the
parent stack is smooth. What command are you using (specifically), and
is your substack smaller (height-wise) than the parent? Also, are you
using any custom window shapes or styles?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/