where is the database, when using altSQLite?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Apr 13 05:08:22 EDT 2007

Hello,

I just started to explore altSQLite, what looks great for my demands. Now I
have two dummy newbee questions:

1. Where the heck is the database located after creating it? I almost assume
it is not an additional db-file but packaged within my rev file - right??? I
just want to know it for distribution reasons etc.

2. After experiencing the SQLite3-Demo stack the setup seems to be really
easy, with auto download and setup. But I don't see yet, how and what I have
to distribute (Mac and Win) with my Rev application for the setup at the end
user. My demo stack connected to the internet and made a download and setup
fully automatical. How do I start this process at the users setup - and how,
if he is offline, without internet connection?

Thank you for any tips and hints

Tiemo