AW: Ugly fonts

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Thu Apr 12 15:24:06 EDT 2007

Outstanding, even works with my emails. Thank you many times over.
BTW, when is this RevCon in LV going to be held? If you know. Sure
like to buy you some lunch sometime soon! Interesting thing about
that, instead of holding down each of these keys you can just lay
your finger across all of them. That was something I used to use with
HC when some of my stuff got a little "wild"!

Joe Wilkins