Print question

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Thu Apr 12 10:50:52 EDT 2007

I want to thank everyone for their suggestions. So far, I still have
a text field with a blue background. I have tried the following:

set the showFocusBorder to false
set showBorder to false
set the background color of the field to none; also set the
background color of the field to white
set the autoHilite to false
listBehavior has always been set to false
Place select empty before printing script - this has been used with
the above suggestions.
Prior to printing, I use lockscreen to remove buttons so that they
will not printed. I have place select empty before lockscreen and
after lockscreen but with no effect.

The only thing I have tried that removes the blue background is to
set traversalOn to false but this moves the blue background from the
first text field to the next entry text field.

I am using Rev 2.7.4 and OS 10.4.8

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com