OT Ugly fonts using XP/Parallels

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Wed Apr 11 23:58:52 EDT 2007

Thanks Bill.  I'm definitely a Windows novice.

Yes, I'm running millions of colors and using ClearType, which makes
things slightly less jagged, but still thin and gray compared to what
should be.

I don't have the BootCamp partition as you suggest, but it makes
sense to set things up as you describe.  I just did the Parallels
install and installed Windows under it.

I'm not sure why Explorer looks so funky... I know it's not as it
should be, but I don't know why it's the way it is.

Mark