Regarding RunTime Revolution

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Apr 11 07:53:56 EDT 2007

Hi David,

Le 10 avr. 07 à 22:54, DAVID DEATON a écrit :

> Will Someone please Tell me how to make A  button i created in one
> of my
> applications  in run-time revolution only click on The left button
> of the mouse, it
> clicks on all three buttons of the mouse i don't like that. I have
> Searched
> And Look  on line in The Documentations A everything to figure this
> out. And I
> can find  it. Please help. Thanks.
>    And another Thing, Is it possible to keep an application that is
> running to not show up in the Task Manager of windows. so that it
> cannot be closed?

Rev allows to handle left and right click by checking a parameter
sent by the engine to up and down mouse events.
For instance:

on mouseUp pButton
   switch pButton
   case 1
     <statements for left click>
   break
   case 3
     <statements for right click>
  end switch
end mouseUp

AFAIK, third button (or pressing the mouse wheel) is not standard and
trapping the rawKeyUp message don't return anything in this case.

As for not showing an application in the Task Manager, I don't think
it's possible: this would make the Task Manager useless :-)
As for not showing an application in the tray, just hide it, set its
mode to another mode than topLevel or set its decorations to empty.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.
http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/
eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com/