image data

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Mon Apr 9 13:16:24 EDT 2007

Then Mark Wieder wrote:

> This is one of those cases where I feel the language loses its
> intuitiveness... I know you have to do this, but it makes absolutely
> no sense to me.

Wasn't "the contents" the same as "the text" at one time? I was sure
it was so, but I just tested it and "the contents" of an image
returns empty, whereas "the text" does not. But I'm sure that once
upon a time—maybe in Metacard days—it was a synonym. Am I nuts? Does
anyone else remember this?

Even if it wasn't ever the case, it ought to be.

I'm with Mark. Referring to "the text" of an image makes absolutely
no sense to me.

Tereza Snyder

    Califex Software, Inc.
    www.califexsoftware.com