RR Documentation format

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 14:21:39 EDT 2007

I have been working recently with the RR 2.8 Beta
builds, but find myself continually starting up
DreamCard 2.6.1 because I find the format of the
Documentation stack ( /front-end) much more to my
taste and easier to use.

I wonder of RunRev took soundings before they changed
the format?

Let's have an impromptu survey comparing various
recensions of the Documentation:

BUT, we all know the documentation itself lags behind
somewhat, and that has been stated exhaustively, so
let's ignore that facet.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.