An Error while saving a stand alone application

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Sun Apr 8 14:04:04 EDT 2007

Hi  everyone who is not doing the Easter thingl,

Recently, I was doing something, actually using the message box to
set some object scripts on diffeent cards; in the process of doing
this the colored spinning wheel appeared and went on forever, to the
point that I had to do a Force Quit. Could this possibly have damaged
RR to the point that I now need to reinstall it? I'm using 2.80 build
350. I noticed some are using a build 370. Also, is there a preferred
location for development stacks? Ooops! I forgot. It is Easter Sunday
and I may be the only guy on the list. (smile)

TIA,

Joe Wilkins