Really weird occurence in Saving a Mac Stand alone

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Fri Apr 6 01:56:26 EDT 2007

Jacque, thanks for the thoughts. I'm trying something else first,
since I think I just confused the compiler with the parameters
provided from the dialog I was using. If I can't, I'll try as you've
suggested. It makes some sense. File names are so touchy!