Really weird occurence in Saving a Mac Stand alone

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Fri Apr 6 01:11:13 EDT 2007

A thought! Since the handler doesn't actually provide the dialog I
had wanted and there is no way to give the stack a name in "it" in
which to save the stack, could it be that it has something in it that
causes the copy saved to be an PC executable? I don't see how that
could have happened, but???

Joe Wilkins