How does "ask file with type" work?

Henk van der Velden henk at iglow-media.nl
Thu Apr 5 11:00:39 EDT 2007

Hi Dave,

There is a sample stack "FileFiltering" at my userspace "henk" at
Revonline, showing the different options of the answer file command.

If you know the extension of the file that is going to be saved, you
could check whether an extension is added to the filename of not. If
there's no extension, you could add it to the filename by script, and
then do the file save.

Hope this helps,
Henk