Lock screen and 'Go card' not working

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Apr 5 04:05:37 EDT 2007

Hi Ian,

I suspect that unlock screen automatically occurs when you set the
visible of an object to true.
Could you return to cd 2 before setting the visibility for all these
objects?
Or, better, do all the job from cd 2: clone grp "Master" of cd 1, set
the name of last grp of cd 1 to <name>, etc.
Hope this helps.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.

http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/